PS 230 5th Grade Team
Please click on a teacher's name to view profile.
5th Grade Archives
Dear 5th Grade Parents,
Below you will find a list of supplies your child will need for the 2017-2018 school year.
If possible, please bring in these supplies on the first day of school, September 7th.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.
- The 5th Grade Teachers
- 1 1/2” or 2” binder
- 4 laminated folders with holes
- 3 folders (unlaminated)
- Pink eraser
- 4 x 6 index cards
- Post-it notes
- 6 1-subject wide-rule 100 page Composition notebooks Blue, Red, Green, Black, Purple, Yellow NO SPIRAL PLEASE
- 1 12” ruler
- 1 pair kid safe scissors
- Pencil case with 3 holes and zipper (for binder)
- Glue stick 2-pack
- 36 pencils
- 1 pack copy paper (more if you can)
- 10 BLUE OR BACK ONLY ballpoint pens
- 2 Scotch Tape, Transparent ½” 450 yards
- 2 yellow legal pads, 8.5 x 11”
- 2 packs of wide-ruled loose-leaf
- 1 pack of graph paper
- 10 pack of colored pencils
- 4 Expo markers
- 10-pack of markers
- 1 box tissues
- 1 paper towel roll
- Disinfectant wipes or baby wipes
- Hand Sanitizer