2017 - 2018
PS 230 3rd Grade Team
Click on a teacher's name to view profile.
3rd Grade Archives
Dear Third Grade Parents,
Below you will find a list of supplies your child will need for the 2017-2018 school year.
If possible, please bring these supplies on the first day of school, September 7th.
Please label all items with your child’s name (see exceptions).
We will ask for other classroom supplies throughout the year as needed. Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.
We look forward to a fantastic third grade year!
- Third Grade Teachers
- 8 Marble Composition Books - (Do not label)
- 8 solid colored Folders - (Do not label)
- 20 sharpened pencils
- Crayola markers - 1 set of thick, 1 set of thin
- Crayons - 1 box of 24
- 2 red pens, 2 purple pens
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pack of EXPO dry erase markers (thick)
- 2 packs of white copy paper
- 1 box of gallon-sized Zip-Lock bags
- 1 box of sandwich-sized Zip-Lock bags
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 packs of post-it notes
- 1 pack of lined index cards
- 1 pack of legal sized paper
- 1 pack of wide-ruled loose leaf
- 1 scotch tape
- 1 pack of construction paper (8 1/2 x 11)
- 1 box of baby wipes
- $6.00 for Scholastic News Magazine (send in a labeled envelope)