PS 230 4th Grade Team
Have a Great Summer!
4th Grade Archives
Dear 4th Grade Parents,
Below you will find a list of supplies your child will need for the 2017-2018 school year.
If possible, please bring in these supplies on the first day of school, September 7th.
Please label all items with your child’s name. Some supplies will be shared as a class community.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.
- The 4th Grade Teachers
● 7 Composition notebooks (no spiral notebooks)
● 7 Folders
● 1 pack of white printer paper (8 ½ x 11)
● 1 pack of lined looseleaf paper
● 1 pack of yellow lined paper (draft paper)
● Construction paper
● 3 packs of post its
● 1 packs of index cards (4x6 or 5x8)
● Pencils (no mechanical pencils)
● Pens (black, blue, red/green for editing)
● Expo brand dry-erase markers
● Soft pencil case
● Colored pencils
● 1 Glue Stick
● Scotch tape- clear
● 2 rolls of paper towels
● 2 boxes of tissues
● 1 pack of Lysol wipes
● Gallon sized ziploc baggies
● Quart sized ziploc bags
● Mini Stapler